Friday, June 19, 2009

A new day

Today is a new day, beautiful, sunny and full of exciting things. I am starting this blog to share another part of my life . . . sewing. Some of you know me from my other blog. In the next few days, I will be posting pictures of some of the projects I have been making over the last few months. And I will be sharing some lovely new-to-me blogs with you that I have found. If you have an interest in sewing, quilting, and recycling fabrics, I hope you will come back for another visit.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Carol!
Thank you for leaving your kind comment on my blog, consider yourself "in" the Give-away and good luck to you!
I'm looking forward to your new blog and seeing what you have been stitching lately.
Happy weekend!
Tam

sweet emmelie said...

Thanks for the other tip about soap. good luck with your new blog